This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
De novo design of functional proteins: Toward artificial hydrogenases
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide Engineering Meeting 6
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 558–571, November 2013
How to Cite
Faiella, M., Roy, A., Sommer, D. and Ghirlanda, G. (2013), De novo design of functional proteins: Toward artificial hydrogenases. Biopolymers, 100: 558–571. doi: 10.1002/bip.22420
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2013 07:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Office of Science
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences . Grant Number: DE-SC0001016
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!