This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Temperature-sensitive elastin-mimetic dendrimers: Effect of peptide length and dendrimer generation to temperature sensitivity
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 6, pages 603–612, June 2014
How to Cite
Kojima, C., Irie, K., Tada, T. and Tanaka, N. (2014), Temperature-sensitive elastin-mimetic dendrimers: Effect of peptide length and dendrimer generation to temperature sensitivity. Biopolymers, 101: 603–612. doi: 10.1002/bip.22425
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 03:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- Tokuyama Science Foundation
- Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT) (Improvement of Research Environment for Young Researchers (FY 2008-2012))
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!