This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Structural characterization and bioactivity evaluation of an acidic proteoglycan extract from Ganoderma lucidum fruiting bodies for PTP1B inhibition and anti-diabetes
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 6, pages 613–623, June 2014
How to Cite
Pan, D., Wang, L., Hu, B. and Zhou, P. (2014), Structural characterization and bioactivity evaluation of an acidic proteoglycan extract from Ganoderma lucidum fruiting bodies for PTP1B inhibition and anti-diabetes. Biopolymers, 101: 613–623. doi: 10.1002/bip.22426
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20673022, 21074025
- Soft Science Program of Jing-An district in Shanghai. Grant Number: 2008RZ002
- Scientific Program of Shanghai Municipal Public Health Bureau. Grant Numbers: 2008220, 2010231
- Science and technology innovation program of STCSM. Grant Number: 11DZ1971802
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 12ZZ009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!