This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Structural characterization and bioactivity evaluation of an acidic proteoglycan extract from Ganoderma lucidum fruiting bodies for PTP1B inhibition and anti-diabetes
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 6, pages 613–623, June 2014
How to Cite
Pan, D., Wang, L., Hu, B. and Zhou, P. (2014), Structural characterization and bioactivity evaluation of an acidic proteoglycan extract from Ganoderma lucidum fruiting bodies for PTP1B inhibition and anti-diabetes. Biopolymers, 101: 613–623. doi: 10.1002/bip.22426
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20673022, 21074025
- Soft Science Program of Jing-An district in Shanghai. Grant Number: 2008RZ002
- Scientific Program of Shanghai Municipal Public Health Bureau. Grant Numbers: 2008220, 2010231
- Science and technology innovation program of STCSM. Grant Number: 11DZ1971802
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 12ZZ009
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.Deng Pan and Linqiang Wang contributed equally to this work.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.