This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
A comparison of convergently evolved insect silks that share β-sheet molecular structure
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 6, pages 630–639, June 2014
How to Cite
Church, J. S., Woodhead, A. L., Walker, A. A. and Sutherland, T. D. (2014), A comparison of convergently evolved insect silks that share β-sheet molecular structure. Biopolymers, 101: 630–639. doi: 10.1002/bip.22431
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 05:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!