This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Relationship between chain collapse and secondary structure formation in a partially folded protein
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 6, pages 651–658, June 2014
How to Cite
Nakagawa, K., Yamada, Y., Matsumura, Y., Tsukamoto, S., Yamamoto-Ohtomo, M., Ohtomo, H., Okabe, T., Fujiwara, K. and Ikeguchi, M. (2014), Relationship between chain collapse and secondary structure formation in a partially folded protein. Biopolymers, 101: 651–658. doi: 10.1002/bip.22433
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 02:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!