This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Design of affinity peptides from natural protein ligands: A study of the cardiac troponin complex
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 97–106, January 2014
How to Cite
Chandra, D., Sankalia, N., Arcibal, I., Banta, S., Cropek, D. and Karande, P. (2014), Design of affinity peptides from natural protein ligands: A study of the cardiac troponin complex. Biopolymers, 102: 97–106. doi: 10.1002/bip.22436
Y.B.H. and J.F.S. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2013 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!