This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Translation of structure-activity relationships from cyclic mixed efficacy opioid peptides to linear analogues
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 107–114, January 2014
How to Cite
Anand, J. P., Porter-Barrus, V. R., Waldschmidt, H. V., Yeomans, L., Pogozheva, I. D., Traynor, J. R. and Mosberg, H. I. (2014), Translation of structure-activity relationships from cyclic mixed efficacy opioid peptides to linear analogues. Biopolymers, 102: 107–114. doi: 10.1002/bip.22437
Y.B.H. and J.F.S. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2013 11:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
Vol. 102, Issue 5, 426, Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!