This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Enhancement of the helical content and stability induced in a linear oligopeptide by an i, i+4 intramolecularly double stapled, overlapping, bicyclic [31, 22, 5]-(E)ene motif
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 115–123, January 2014
How to Cite
Mazzier, D., Peggion, C., Toniolo, C. and Moretto, A. (2014), Enhancement of the helical content and stability induced in a linear oligopeptide by an i, i+4 intramolecularly double stapled, overlapping, bicyclic [31, 22, 5]-(E)ene motif. Biopolymers, 102: 115–123. doi: 10.1002/bip.22438
Y.B.H. and J.F.S. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2013 11:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Ateneo di Padova (PRAT project) . Grant Number: C91J11003560001
- MIUR of Italy (PRIN project) . Grant Number: 2010NRREPL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!