This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Structural and binding properties of the PASTA domain of PonA2, a key penicillin binding protein from Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 7, pages 712–719, July 2014
How to Cite
Calvanese, L., Falcigno, L., Maglione, C., Marasco, D., Ruggiero, A., Squeglia, F., Berisio, R. and D'Auria, G. (2014), Structural and binding properties of the PASTA domain of PonA2, a key penicillin binding protein from Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Biopolymers, 101: 712–719. doi: 10.1002/bip.22447
- Issue online: 19 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 12:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- University of Naples “Federico II” (Ph.D. fellowship to F.S.)
- MIUR . Grant Numbers: PRIN 2009-prot , 200993WWF9 (to R.B. and A.R.)
- COST-Action BM1003 . Grant Number: COST-Grants-BM1003-00772) (to R.B. and A.R.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.