This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
The 2.05-helix in hetero-oligopeptides entirely composed of Cα,α-disubstituted glycines with both side chains longer than methyls
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 145–158, March 2014
How to Cite
Crisma, M., Peggion, C., Moretto, A., Banerjee, R., Supakar, S., Formaggio, F. and Toniolo, C. (2014), The 2.05-helix in hetero-oligopeptides entirely composed of Cα,α-disubstituted glycines with both side chains longer than methyls. Biopolymers, 102: 145–158. doi: 10.1002/bip.22450
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2013 03:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- Government of India . Grant Number: Sanction No. BT/BI/25/001/2006-Vol. II
- University of Padova . Grant Number: PRAT 2009 - CPDA095787, PRAT 2011 - CPDA114475
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!