This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
New flaxseed orbitides: Detection, sequencing, and 15N incorporation
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 168–175, March 2014
How to Cite
Okinyo-Owiti, D. P., Young, L., Burnett, P.-G. G. and Reaney, M. J. T. (2014), New flaxseed orbitides: Detection, sequencing, and 15N incorporation. Biopolymers, 102: 168–175. doi: 10.1002/bip.22459
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 08:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- The Agricultural Development Fund of the Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture (to Martin Reaney), The SMA's Strategic Research Grant
- TUFGEN Genome Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.