This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Comparison of monovalent and divalent ion distributions around a DNA duplex with molecular dynamics simulation and a Poisson-Boltzmann approach
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 8, pages 834–848, August 2014
How to Cite
Robbins, T. J., Ziebarth, J. D., Wang, Y. (2014), Comparison of monovalent and divalent ion distributions around a DNA duplex with molecular dynamics simulation and a Poisson-Boltzmann approach. Biopolymers, 101: 834–848. doi: 10.1002/bip.22461
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 06:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- ORNL through the ORAU High Performance Computing Award. Grant Number: BIP011
- NSF through the TN EPSCOR funding. Grant Number: EPS-1004083
- NIH through NIGMS. Grant Number: 1R15GM106326-01A
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.