This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Solvent-induced conformational flexibility of a bicyclic proline analogue: Octahydroindole-2-carboxylic acid
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 176–190, March 2014
How to Cite
Torras, J., Warren, J. G., Revilla-López, G., Jiménez, A. I., Cativiela, C. and Alemán, C. (2014), Solvent-induced conformational flexibility of a bicyclic proline analogue: Octahydroindole-2-carboxylic acid. Biopolymers, 102: 176–190. doi: 10.1002/bip.22465
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2014 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Ministerio de EconomûÙa y Competitividad⊚FEDERContract. Grant Number: MAT2012-34498 and CTQ2010-17436
- Gobierno de Aragûn⊚FSE (to J.G.W.)
- DIUE of the Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR925
- Generalitat de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!