This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
In vitro response to functionalized self-assembled peptide scaffolds for three-dimensional cell culture
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 197–205, March 2014
How to Cite
Modepalli, V. N., Rodriguez, A. L., Li, R., Pavuluri, S., Nicholas, K. R., Barrow, C. J., Nisbet, D. R. and Williams, R. J. (2014), In vitro response to functionalized self-assembled peptide scaffolds for three-dimensional cell culture. Biopolymers, 102: 197–205. doi: 10.1002/bip.22469
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2014 02:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- Australian Research Council Discovery Project Scheme . Grant Number: DP130103131
- Alfred Deakin Research Fellowship Scheme
- Australian Postgraduate Award (to ALR)
- Australian Research Council Australian Postdoctoral Fellowship (APD; to DRN)
- NHMRC Career Development Fellowship . Grant Number: APP1050684
- Alfred Deakin Research Fellowship (to RJW)
- Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Research Facility (AMMRF); access to the facilities of the Centre for Advanced Microscopy (CAM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!