This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Structure of two crystal forms of sheep β-lactoglobulin with EF-loop in closed conformation
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 8, pages 886–894, August 2014
How to Cite
Loch, J. I., Molenda, M., Kopeć, M., Świątek, S., Lewiński, K. (2014), Structure of two crystal forms of sheep β-lactoglobulin with EF-loop in closed conformation. Biopolymers, 101: 886–894. doi: 10.1002/bip.22471
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2014 12:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
- Polish National Science Centre . Grant Number: DEC-2012/05/B/ST5/00278
- European Regional Development Fund in the framework of the Polish Innovation Economy Operational Program . Grant Number: POIG.02.01.00–12-023/08
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.