Raman scattering of some synthetic polypeptides: Poly(γ-benzyl L-glutamate), poly-L-leucine, poly-L-valine, and poly-L-serine
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1971 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 89–106, January 1971
How to Cite
Koenig, J. L. and Sutton, P. L. (1971), Raman scattering of some synthetic polypeptides: Poly(γ-benzyl L-glutamate), poly-L-leucine, poly-L-valine, and poly-L-serine. Biopolymers, 10: 89–106. doi: 10.1002/bip.360100108
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 1970
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!