Nägeli amylodextrin and its relationship to starch granule structure. I. Preparation and properties of amylodextrins from various starch types
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1971 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 1673–1680, September 1971
How to Cite
Kainuma, K. and French, D. (1971), Nägeli amylodextrin and its relationship to starch granule structure. I. Preparation and properties of amylodextrins from various starch types. Biopolymers, 10: 1673–1680. doi: 10.1002/bip.360100920
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!