Salt-dependent conformational transitions in the self-complementary deoxydodecanucleotide d(CGCAATTCGCG): Evidence for hairpin formation
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1983 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1247–1257, April 1983
How to Cite
Marky, L. A., Blumenfeld, K. S., Kozlowski, S. and Breslauer, K. J. (1983), Salt-dependent conformational transitions in the self-complementary deoxydodecanucleotide d(CGCAATTCGCG): Evidence for hairpin formation. Biopolymers, 22: 1247–1257. doi: 10.1002/bip.360220416
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 1982
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!