Proton polarizability of poly(L-tyrosine)–hydrogen phosphate hydrogen bonds as a function of alkali cations
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 695–705, April 1984
How to Cite
Zundel, G. and Leberle, K. (1984), Proton polarizability of poly(L-tyrosine)–hydrogen phosphate hydrogen bonds as a function of alkali cations. Biopolymers, 23: 695–705. doi: 10.1002/bip.360230409
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 1983
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!