Examination of the secondary structure of proteins by deconvolved FTIR spectra
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 469–487, March 1986
How to Cite
Byler, D. M. and Susi, H. (1986), Examination of the secondary structure of proteins by deconvolved FTIR spectra. Biopolymers, 25: 469–487. doi: 10.1002/bip.360250307
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 1985
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!