Regularly alternating L,D-peptides. I. The double-stranded left-handed antiparallel β-helix in the structure of Boc-(L-Val-D-Val)4-OMe
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 193–201, January 1989
How to Cite
Di Blasio, B., Benedetti, E., Pavone, V., Pedone, C., Spiniello, O. and Lorenzi, G. P. (1989), Regularly alternating L,D-peptides. I. The double-stranded left-handed antiparallel β-helix in the structure of Boc-(L-Val-D-Val)4-OMe. Biopolymers, 28: 193–201. doi: 10.1002/bip.360280121
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 1988
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!