Conformations of dehydrophenylalanine containing peptides: nmr studies of an acyclic hexapeptide with two Δz-Phe residues
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 763–771, March 1989
How to Cite
Chauhan, V. S., Uma, K., Kaur, P. and Balaram, P. (1989), Conformations of dehydrophenylalanine containing peptides: nmr studies of an acyclic hexapeptide with two Δz-Phe residues. Biopolymers, 28: 763–771. doi: 10.1002/bip.360280306
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 1988
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!