Heavy metal binding to heparin disaccharides. I. Iduronic acid is the main binding site
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 585–596, June 1992
How to Cite
Whitfield, D. M., Choay, J. and Sarkar, B. (1992), Heavy metal binding to heparin disaccharides. I. Iduronic acid is the main binding site. Biopolymers, 32: 585–596. doi: 10.1002/bip.360320603
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 1991
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!