Conformational polymorphism in telomeric structures: Loop orientation and interloop pairing in d(G4TnG4)
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1187–1211, September 1994
How to Cite
Mohanty, D. and Bansal, M. (1994), Conformational polymorphism in telomeric structures: Loop orientation and interloop pairing in d(G4TnG4). Biopolymers, 34: 1187–1211. doi: 10.1002/bip.360340908
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!