Dynamic viscoelastic properties of glycinin and β-conglycinin gels from soybeans
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1303–1309, October 1994
How to Cite
Nagano, T., Akasaka, T. and Nishinari, K. (1994), Dynamic viscoelastic properties of glycinin and β-conglycinin gels from soybeans. Biopolymers, 34: 1303–1309. doi: 10.1002/bip.360341003
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!