Conformational study of linear alternating and mixed D- and L-proline oligomers using electronic and vibrational CD and fourier transform IR
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 623–631, November 1995
How to Cite
Mästle, W., Dukor, R. K., Yoder, G. and Keiderling, T. A. (1995), Conformational study of linear alternating and mixed D- and L-proline oligomers using electronic and vibrational CD and fourier transform IR. Biopolymers, 36: 623–631. doi: 10.1002/bip.360360508
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!