Engineering hepatocyte functional fate through growth factor dynamics: The role of cell morphologic priming
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 510–520, 5 December 2001
How to Cite
Semler, E. J. and Moghe, P. V. (2001), Engineering hepatocyte functional fate through growth factor dynamics: The role of cell morphologic priming. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 75: 510–520. doi: 10.1002/bit.10113
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!