Erythropoietin production from CHO cells grown by continuous culture in a fluidized-bed bioreactor
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 194–203, 20 January 2002
How to Cite
Wang, M.-D., Yang, M., Huzel, N. and Butler, M. (2002), Erythropoietin production from CHO cells grown by continuous culture in a fluidized-bed bioreactor. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 77: 194–203. doi: 10.1002/bit.10144
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2000
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Cangene Corp.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!