On leave from the Laboratory of Biotechnology and Physiology of Phototrophic Organisms, Institute of Basic Biological Problems, Russian Academy of Sciences, Pushchino (Moscow Region), 142290, Russia.
Sustained hydrogen photoproduction by Chlamydomonas reinhardtii: Effects of culture parameters†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 731–740, 30 June 2002
How to Cite
Kosourov, S., Tsygankov, A., Seibert, M. and Ghirardi, M. L. (2002), Sustained hydrogen photoproduction by Chlamydomonas reinhardtii: Effects of culture parameters. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 78: 731–740. doi: 10.1002/bit.10254
This article is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2001
- U.S. Department of Energy H2 program. Grant Number: DE-AC36-99-GO10337
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!