Fabrication and use of a transient contractional flow device to quantify the sensitivity of mammalian and insect cells to hydrodynamic forces
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 428–437, 20 November 2002
How to Cite
Ma, N., Koelling, K. W. and Chalmers, J. J. (2002), Fabrication and use of a transient contractional flow device to quantify the sensitivity of mammalian and insect cells to hydrodynamic forces. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 80: 428–437. doi: 10.1002/bit.10387
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2001
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R33 CA81662, RO1 CA62349
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!