Common and distinct features of cytokine effects on hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells revealed by dose–response surface analysis
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 393–404, 20 November 2002
How to Cite
Audet, J., Miller, C. L., Eaves, C. J. and Piret, J. M. (2002), Common and distinct features of cytokine effects on hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells revealed by dose–response surface analysis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 80: 393–404. doi: 10.1002/bit.10399
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2002
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Stem Cell Network
- National Cancer Institute of Canada with funds from the Terry Fox Run
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: PO1-HL55435
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!