This article was originally published in Biotechnol Bioeng52:109–121, 1996. This article has been re-typeset from the original and its content is unchanged.
Inverse metabolic engineering: A strategy for directed genetic engineering of useful phenotypes†
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Special Issue: A Tribute to Jay Bailey
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 568–579, 5 September 2002
How to Cite
Bailey, J. E., Sburlati, A., Hatzimanikatis, V., Lee, K., Renner, W. A. and Tsai, P. S. (2002), Inverse metabolic engineering: A strategy for directed genetic engineering of useful phenotypes. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 79: 568–579. doi: 10.1002/bit.10441
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!