Impact of coexpression and coamplification of sICAM and antiapoptosis determinants bcl-2/bcl-xL on productivity, cell survival, and mitochondria number in CHO-DG44 grown in suspension and serum-free media
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 706–716, 20 December 2002
How to Cite
Meents, H., Enenkel, B., Eppenberger, H. M., Werner, R. G. and Fussenegger, M. (2002), Impact of coexpression and coamplification of sICAM and antiapoptosis determinants bcl-2/bcl-xL on productivity, cell survival, and mitochondria number in CHO-DG44 grown in suspension and serum-free media. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 80: 706–716. doi: 10.1002/bit.10449
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!