High-cell-density fed-batch cultivation of the docosahexaenoic acid producing marine alga Crypthecodinium cohnii
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 666–672, 20 March 2003
How to Cite
De Swaaf, M. E., Sijtsma, L. and Pronk, J. T. (2003), High-cell-density fed-batch cultivation of the docosahexaenoic acid producing marine alga Crypthecodinium cohnii. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 81: 666–672. doi: 10.1002/bit.10513
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2002
- European Community. Grant Numbers: FAIR CT 97-3146, Q5RS-2000-30271
- Dutch Ministry of Agriculture, Nature Management and Fisheries
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!