Comparison of Bcl-2 to a Bcl-2 deletion mutant for mammalian cells exposed to culture insults
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 211–222, 5 May 2001
How to Cite
Figueroa, B., Sauerwald, T. M., Mastrangelo, A. J., Hardwick, J. M. and Betenbaugh, M. J. (2001), Comparison of Bcl-2 to a Bcl-2 deletion mutant for mammalian cells exposed to culture insults. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 73: 211–222. doi: 10.1002/bit.1053
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2001
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2000
- the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BES-9520248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!