Integrated optical sensing of dissolved oxygen in microtiter plates: A novel tool for microbial cultivation
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 81, Issue 7, pages 829–836, 30 March 2003
How to Cite
John, G. T., Klimant, I., Wittmann, C. and Heinzle, E. (2003), Integrated optical sensing of dissolved oxygen in microtiter plates: A novel tool for microbial cultivation. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 81: 829–836. doi: 10.1002/bit.10534
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2001
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt. Grant Number: AZ 13040/15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!