Engineering the aveC gene to enhance the ratio of doramectin to its CHC-B2 analogue produced in Streptomyces avermitilis
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 359–369, 5 May 2003
How to Cite
Stutzman-Engwall, K., Conlon, S., Fedechko, R., Kaczmarek, F., McArthur, H., Krebber, A., Chen, Y., Minshull, J., Raillard, S. A. and Gustafsson, C. (2003), Engineering the aveC gene to enhance the ratio of doramectin to its CHC-B2 analogue produced in Streptomyces avermitilis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 82: 359–369. doi: 10.1002/bit.10578
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!