Cyclic fed-batch culture for production of human serum albumin in Pichia pastoris
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 678–683, 20 June 2003
How to Cite
Bushell, M. E., Rowe, M., Avignone-Rossa, C. A. and Wardell, J. N. (2003), Cyclic fed-batch culture for production of human serum albumin in Pichia pastoris. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 82: 678–683. doi: 10.1002/bit.10616
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!