The content of the information reported in this work does not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the U.S. Government, and no official endorsement should be inferred.
Mechanism of bactericidal and fungicidal activities of textiles covalently modified with alkylated polyethylenimine†
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 168–172, 20 July 2003
How to Cite
Lin, J., Qiu, S., Lewis, K. and Klibanov, A. M. (2003), Mechanism of bactericidal and fungicidal activities of textiles covalently modified with alkylated polyethylenimine. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 83: 168–172. doi: 10.1002/bit.10651
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2002
- U.S. Army Research Office (Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies at MIT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!