Scale-down model to simulate spatial pH variations in large-scale bioreactors
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 390–399, 5 June 2001
How to Cite
Amanullah, A., McFarlane, C. M., Emery, A. N. and Nienow, A. W. (2001), Scale-down model to simulate spatial pH variations in large-scale bioreactors. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 73: 390–399. doi: 10.1002/bit.1072
- Issue online: 19 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 1999
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, UK.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!