Supplementation-dependent differences in the rates of embryonic stem cell self-renewal, differentiation, and apoptosis
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 505–517, 5 December 2003
How to Cite
Viswanathan, S., Benatar, T., Mileikovsky, M., Lauffenburger, D. A., Nagy, A. and Zandstra, P. W. (2003), Supplementation-dependent differences in the rates of embryonic stem cell self-renewal, differentiation, and apoptosis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 84: 505–517. doi: 10.1002/bit.10799
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2003
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Engineering Research Center (ERC); Stem Cell Network, Canada; Whitaker Foundation; Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!