Swirling flow implementation in a photobioreactor for batch and continuous cultures of porphyridium cruentum
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 544–551, 5 December 2003
How to Cite
Muller-Feuga, A., Pruvost, J., Le Guédes, R., Le Déan, L., Legentilhomme, P. and Legrand, J. (2003), Swirling flow implementation in a photobioreactor for batch and continuous cultures of porphyridium cruentum. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 84: 544–551. doi: 10.1002/bit.10818
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!