Process strategies to enhance pyruvate production with recombinant Escherichia coli: From repetitive fed-batch to in situ product recovery with fully integrated electrodialysis
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 638–646, 20 March 2004
How to Cite
Zelić, B., Gostović, S., Vuorilehto, K., Vasić-Rac̆ki, Đ. and Takors, R. (2004), Process strategies to enhance pyruvate production with recombinant Escherichia coli: From repetitive fed-batch to in situ product recovery with fully integrated electrodialysis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 85: 638–646. doi: 10.1002/bit.10820
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2003
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt. Grant Number: AZ 13040/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!