Efficient production of a bioactive, multiple disulfide-bonded protein using modified extracts of Escherichia coli
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 122–129, 20 January 2004
How to Cite
Kim, D.-M. and Swartz, J. R. (2004), Efficient production of a bioactive, multiple disulfide-bonded protein using modified extracts of Escherichia coli. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 85: 122–129. doi: 10.1002/bit.10865
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!