Effects of gene dosage, promoters, and substrates on unfolded protein stress of recombinant Pichia pastoris
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 367–375, 20 February 2004
How to Cite
Hohenblum, H., Gasser, B., Maurer, M., Borth, N. and Mattanovich, D. (2004), Effects of gene dosage, promoters, and substrates on unfolded protein stress of recombinant Pichia pastoris. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 85: 367–375. doi: 10.1002/bit.10904
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2003
- Polymun Scientific, Vienna
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!