Effects of gene dosage, promoters, and substrates on unfolded protein stress of recombinant Pichia pastoris
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 367–375, 20 February 2004
How to Cite
Hohenblum, H., Gasser, B., Maurer, M., Borth, N. and Mattanovich, D. (2004), Effects of gene dosage, promoters, and substrates on unfolded protein stress of recombinant Pichia pastoris. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 85: 367–375. doi: 10.1002/bit.10904
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2003
- Polymun Scientific, Vienna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!