New tools for mass isotopomer data evaluation in 13C flux analysis: Mass isotope correction, data consistency checking, and precursor relationships
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 259–268, 5 February 2004
How to Cite
Wahl, S.Aljoscha., Dauner, M. and Wiechert, W. (2004), New tools for mass isotopomer data evaluation in 13C flux analysis: Mass isotope correction, data consistency checking, and precursor relationships. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 85: 259–268. doi: 10.1002/bit.10909
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!