Microbial growth by a net heat up-take: A calorimetric and thermodynamic study on acetotrophic methanogenesis by Methanosarcina barkeri
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 170–180, 20 October 2001
How to Cite
Liu, J.-S., Marison, I. W. and von Stockar, U. (2001), Microbial growth by a net heat up-take: A calorimetric and thermodynamic study on acetotrophic methanogenesis by Methanosarcina barkeri. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 75: 170–180. doi: 10.1002/bit.1176
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2000
- Swiss National Science Foundation (FN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!