Uncoupling of cell growth and proliferation results in enhancement of productivity in p21CIP1-arrested CHO cells
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 85, Issue 7, pages 741–749, 30 March 2004
How to Cite
Bi, J.-X., Shuttleworth, J. and Al-Rubeai, M. (2004), Uncoupling of cell growth and proliferation results in enhancement of productivity in p21CIP1-arrested CHO cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 85: 741–749. doi: 10.1002/bit.20025
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2004
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!