Supplementary material for this article can be viewed at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0006-3592/suppmat
Bioreactor cultivation enhances the efficiency of human embryoid body (hEB) formation and differentiation†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 86, Issue 5, pages 493–502, 5 June 2004
How to Cite
Gerecht-Nir, S., Cohen, S. and Itskovitz-Eldor, J. (2004), Bioreactor cultivation enhances the efficiency of human embryoid body (hEB) formation and differentiation. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 86: 493–502. doi: 10.1002/bit.20045
- Issue online: 30 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2003
- Fund for Medical Research and Development of Infrastructure and Health Services, Rambam Medical Center, and the Technion Research and Development Foundation. Grant Number: 1R24RR018405-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!